Dr Manzar Saeed
Dr Saeed is a fully accredited Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at the Queen Elizabeth NHS Trust, in King's Lynn. Specialising in small incision cataract surgery, he has performed thousands of lens implant procedures and highly trained in the use of multifocal, accommodative and intraocular lenses.
As well as all of this, Dr Saeed is a retinal specialist, particularly posterior segment diseases like retinal detatchment, macular disorders and diabetic eye diseases. He is particularly interested in presbyopia, but also offers treatment in LASIK and implantable contact lenses.
Dr Saeed has been involved in the publishing of several articles, which can be found at biomedexpers.com. He has also been an external examiner for MSc in Optometry at City University in London. Take a look below for more information on Dr Saeed's specialist training:
- Specialist registrar at West of Scotland Deanery, with experience gained at Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow, Southern General Hospital, Tennent Institute of Ophthalmology and Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow.
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training by the Royal College of Ophthalmologists in 2005.
- Specialist Registrar in Ophthalmology at South Thames Deanery in London - gaining further experience gained at King's College Hospital, and in the Vitreoretinal Unit and Medical Eye Unit at St Thomas'
- Vitreoretinal Fellowship from King's College Hospital and Moorfield's Eye Hospital, London
- Vitreoretinal Fellowship from Tennent Institute of Ophthalmology in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Medical Retina Fellowship from Hillingdon Hospital and Western Eye Hospital in London.
Dr Saeed has been with the Group since 2006.
Where does Dr Saeed treat?
London Harley Street